Quickpics Photoshoot Rundown
Here are a few important guidelines to make sure your appointment runs smoothly.
• Turn on all the lights in the house and turn off ceiling fans.
• Clear off end tables and coffee tables. Arrange
decorative pillows and straighten couch cushions.
• Put away toys, magazines, and any other clutter that is visible.
• Remove small rugs, bathroom mats, and doormats.
• Remove towels, unless they are decorative.
• Clean off kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops. Put away soap, shampoo, and
conditioner from the shower during the shoot.
• Clear off front yard and store garden items.
• Remove leaves, if necessary.
• Arrange outdoor furniture and open any patio
• Put away pool toys and pool equipment.
*Quickpics photographers are on a mission to make your
home or listing look its best. Liability wise, our photographers
are not able to move furniture or clean houses. The
photographer should arrive to a clean and uncluttered home.
Thank you for making sure that happens!