• Turn on all the lights in the house and turn off ceiling fans.
• Clear off-end tables and coffee tables. Arrange
decorative pillows and straighten couch cushions.
• Remove all photos of children under 18 years old.
• Put away toys, magazines, and any other visible clutter.
• Remove small rugs, bathroom mats, and doormats.
• Remove towels unless they are decorative.
• Clean off kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops. Put away soap, shampoo, and
conditioner from the shower during the shoot.
• Store or hide any medical devices, including CPAP machines, needles,
pipes, or prescription bottles.
• Remove any items that reveal nudity or could be an item of sexual nature.
• Clear off the front yard and store garden items.
• Remove leaves, if necessary.
• Arrange outdoor furniture and open any patio
• Put away pool toys and pool equipment.
*Quickpics photographers are on a mission to make your
home or listing look its best. Liability-wise, our photographers
are not able to move furniture or clean houses. The
photographer should arrive at a clean and uncluttered home.
Thank you for making sure that happens!